Terms and Conditions
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You are allowed to have only one personal user account.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other community VPChatbook.com users.
- You may not use the community VPChatbook.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ('Content') that you submit, post, and display on the community VPChatbook.com service.
- community VPChatbook.com is intended for personal use, not a business solution. Professional or corporate uses of community VPChatbook.com are at your own risk.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack community VPChatbook.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with community VPChatbook.com.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or advertisements to community VPChatbook.com or any of its members ('Spam').
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of community VPChatbook.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of community VPChatbook.com. Use of this service is at your own risk.
- You'll not copy our website theme or layout.
- You'll not post discussion topics language other than English.
- You'll not use invalid names.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your VPChatbook.com account.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the community VPChatbook.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- This site is a resource for those seeking to communicate with others, questions and discussions should stay on topic. We reserve the right to remove off-topic discussions.
- Advertising goods or services is forbidden on the community site with exception of the conditions listed below.
- Asking any member for monetary reimbursement for any information, components, or code is forbidden.
- User profiles, component projects and releases, and group profiles may contain a link to a site offering development or consultation services ONLY in the appropriate section, which is marked with the label "homepage," "website," or "URL."
- Display names may not contain a domain.
- Users failing to adhere to these terms will be banned and the offending content deleted at our discretion, with or without notification.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
We claim no intellectual property rights over any material you provide/upload or contribute to the VPChatbook.com service.